Call Eagle Services
Mold can be costly, difficult to remove, and dangerous for your health. Improperly handled water damage can lead to mold. If the mold is left unchecked, it could further result in reduced indoor air quality and an unsafe environment. Clean, healthy homes are our top priority, and we offer a comprehensive selection of mold services to ensure that your family is safe from toxic mold. If your home or commercial building has a mold problem, don’t hesitate to enlist our certified restoration specialists to help you remove mold and restore your property.
Our experts have been thoroughly trained in the most advanced mold remediation techniques. Their training includes safety measures, engineering controls, containment methods and how to use standard approved work practices and professionalism.
Our Professional Mold Mitigation Services include:
Initial Air Quality Testing
Engineering Controls and PPE
Structural Drying and Dehumidification
Disposal – Contaminated Materials
Final Clearance Testing
EFFECTS OF MOLD IN YOUR HOME
Molds gradually destroy whatever they grow on and can grow anywhere:
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air, and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or on a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Eagle service specialists are highly trained mold remediation masters that used advanced equipment and techniques to protect your family and home. Call The Eagle Masters Today – (855) 640-0404.